Monday, May 12, 2008

Mystery Anteater Cousin

"Mystery Anteater Cousin"
4x5"
Oil on canvas
will be for sale 6/28/08

Less than 2 months to go before the big show!  It will be up from Saturday, June 28th - Tuesday, July 29th.  I have to seriously buy some new paint brushes soon.  They have been working over-time.  Also, I think the ol' paint fumes are starting to affect my noodle, hopefully the creatures don't start becoming too mysterious.  The anteater has a pangolin buddy that you can meet at the art opening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wild! I just saw an anteater in the flesh at the zoo...

Pretty kookie critters. And a pandolin?? I had to wikipedia that one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina!
You are soooo talented and creative! I love your artwork and I love your blog. I definitely will be coming to your June art show in Bothell. You are such an amazing person!